Punjab Medical Faculty PMF Announces Admission 2023 in Paramedical Courses
Punjab Medical Faculty (PMF) was set up as an autonomous body in 1916. The basic objective behind the establishment of the faculty was to give quality education in the field of allied health to meet the challenges faced by the health sector of the country. The students are made aware of the recent and the most modern techniques related to the health sciences. The faculty designs the required syllabus in the fields of paramedics and dispensers. The curriculum is being taught in the institution itself and the ones affiliated with it.
Every year number of students enters into the different institutes affiliated with Punjab Medical Faculty. The admission 2023 to join the paramedical courses and the course of dispenser are open for the session 2023.
Admission 2023 in Paramedical Courses
The paramedical courses are of two years. The diplomas are offered in the fields of
- public health technology
- medical laboratory technology
- operation theater technology
- radiography and imaging technology
Under these paramedical courses the candidates can apply if they fulfill the following requirements:
- The candidates must have passed their matriculation in sciences from the BISE with second division at least. The minimum average maks required in the sciences being physics, chemistry and biology to get admission is 45%.
- The maximum age for admission is 35 years at the time of the last date of submission. The same age limit applies to the government officials. There is no restriction of age.
- There is special quota of 2% for the physically disabled.
Punjab Medical Faculty PMF Admission 2023 in the Dispenser Course:
The dispenser course is of one year. The matriculate students are encouraged to apply only if they qualify with the following essentials:
- The students must have passed with at least second division in the matriculation, securing the minimum average of 45% in the science subjects. Additional marks will be given to the hafiz e Quran and those who have passed their intermediate.
- The maximum age limit is 35 years on the closing date of the admissions.
- Physically impaired can apply against the special 2% quota.
Punjab Medical Faculty Admission 2023 Process:
The candidates are required to visit https://pmf.pshealthpunjab.gov.pk/pnas/account to apply online. The completed admission forms must be submitted till the 18th October, 2023. The final merit list of the shortlisted candidates will be displayed on the notice board of the hospital on 14th Nov, 2024. The new classes will commence from 14th Dec, 2024. The students will not be given any scholarship during the training but will pay the funds and fees as suggested by the government. Remember that all these paramedical courses are professional in nature which can win job for you easily both in public and private sector hospitals and clinics. You can read the details in Urdu in two newspaper ads below this page. Stay connected with your favorite website for latest admission alerts. We can bet that after one visit you will definitely like our facebook page too, so just visit it once on our suggestion.
Punjab Medical Faculty PMF Admission 2023 in Paramedical Courses