How To Study? Top Ten Self Help Tips For Getting A+ Grade in Exams
It is very important for a student to improve his study habits in order to improve his performance. Regular study habits are essential to improve the performance of the student. There are number of subjects being taught in the school, hence the students hardly get time to build their study habits. If they start studying one subject then the other one is ignored. At this point it is essential to understand that how to manage the time. Time management in the study schedule is a key to success. If you want to be a successful student then read and follow following top ten self help tips about “How to study?”.
Top Ten Self Help Study Tips About How to Study
1. Don’t be a parrot like learner: Many students try to digest all the subjects in one sitting. They put in all the efforts to learn everything by heart. It requires extensive energy levels, but has no positive implications. Instead of tiring your brain and memory it is important to learn the subjects in intervals but on regular basis.
2. Make a time table: Abrupt study schedule has no advantage. It is important to carry on the study routine according to a set timetable. Along with studying and learning the new tasks also revise the previously covered materials on weekly basis.
3. Devise a proper pattern: It is essential to study according to a devised time schedule. Allocate a proper time to study and make it a habit to follow the time schedule. Once you will start following the pattern, it would become easy to study whole heartedly, because you will be mentally ready for doing the task.
4. Decide your study goals: It is not just a matter of studying. Once you are on the study table you should know that what you have to achieve. You should be clear that what part of syllabus has to be covered in your study hours.
5. Don’t postpone any task: No page should be left unturned. Once you have decided what has to be done don’t postpone it, but instead bring it to an end in the designated time.
6. Take the notes: While you study keep a writing pad and pen with you or you may write the important points in the columns around your text in the book. The notes are the summary of what you have done. While revising when you will look at these notes you will get the complete picture pf all that you had learnt.
7. Stay away from distractions: Try to keep your distractions away from you. Anything like your gadgets, television and social media can distract you. This can disrupt the study habits and will make learning difficult.
8. Work in groups: It is a highly beneficial way of learning. Group study creates a class like environment, where sharing of knowledge can be very helpful in studying and overcoming the errors.
9. Assess yourself: Once you are done with your one week study hours it is better to review the performance. Look into your deficiencies and try to overcome them.
10-Winning state of mind: Last but not least always study in a fresh and winning state of mind with full concentration.
You can read the details in Urdu about “How to study” below this page. Visit arqumhouse.edu.pk and its FB page frequently for more guidance about “How to study effectively”. Use the comment box below this post for sharing your study problems, we shall try to provide you best study solutions.
How To Study Effectively? Top Ten Super Tips