If you have been planning out to get the student study visa for USA in favor of joining some university then you would be granted with the visa of the “Non-immigrant” category that is known as “F-1 Visa”. One of the mist important basic factors of this visa category is that the visa holder is not supposed to do any kind of the employment job at the time of study stay in the USA. The local authorities of the USA immigration will be going to permit the student to move into any kind of the employment job just as by entering into the second year of the job. Lets read out USA student visa guide for Pakistani students.
USA Student Visa Guide For Pakistani Students
Main Documents Required For USA Student Visa Guide For Pakistani Students:
- You should be first of all be submitting the official letter from a US university that is hence offering you an admission called the “I-20. This is the most important document to show in the application process.
- Plus, you should also be giving the details related with the estimated cost of your study as in favor of the one year just as inclusive of tuition and other fees and the living costs.
- In the application form you will also be mentioning that whether you are getting any kind of the financial assistance.
- If you are taking admission in the university at the time of their Fall-semester starting in September then in that case you will be getting the I-20 form between April and July in the same year.
- As you are all done to decide that which university of USA you will be entering you can apply for the visa as within 90 days prior to the reporting date mentioned in the I-20 form that is received from that university.
- You should also be showing off with the passport that is valid as to travel to the place of US.
- You should also be submitting with the certificate of Eligibility for Nonimmigrant (F-1) Student Status-For Academic and Language Students, Form I-20A-B or Certificate of Eligibility for Nonimmigrant (M-1) Student Status for Vocational Students, Form I-20M-N.
- You should attach with the 2-3 Passport size Photograph with white background plus the complete and all the original Educational Documents plus four set photocopy.
- In additional documents you should also be providing with the property documents and details about the confirmation of the ticket.
How to Apply for USA Student Visa Guide For Pakistani Students?
As you have collected all your documents you would be collecting the application form called F-156 related with the visa for which you have applied. You should be very much careful when you are giving the information about your name and other details pertaining to the passport. At the very first counter of the embassy the officer would be giving a check at your passport and the demand drafts. As the inspection will be done the officer accepts the DD amount of rupees that has been collected as Visa application fees and issues a receipt for it. Then the applicant would be issued the pink slip from the other counter. This pink slip is the acceptance slip to enter into the interview session. You will be taking along with your all of your original documents at the time of the interview session with you.
Visa Fee and Processing Time In USA Student Visa Guide For Pakistani Students:
It is being estimated around that it would be taking the time span of the 60 days to get finish up with the application complete process of USA student visa. Most of the cases do take the long duration. Its fee is about US $ 160.