Join PAF (Pakistan Air Force) as Aero Trades, Provost Trade, PF and DI MTD, Nursing Assistants, GC & Sportsman 2019
Here we give the definite data about Joining Pakistan Air Force PAF in 2019 as Airman Aero Trades, GC, Nursing Assistant, MTD and Provost, online enrollment is required from appropriate and seeking hopefuls from everywhere throughout the nation. There is a point by point qualification criterion for every exchange and is talked about beneath, yet Matric is the insignificant what is required for the greater part of the publicized opening and checks rate ought not to be fewer than 50 percent. This is a vocation opportunity offered by Pakistan Air Force under the head of occupations 2019 by PAF for both male and females who have finished required capability and are fulfilling the age and physical prerequisites.
Chosen people would be offered an appealing way to vocation with incidental advantages like settlement, medicinal for self and family, waiver in air and travel by railways, a chance to visit abroad and numerous different offices alongside an energizing and ardent environment to perform taking care of business. Join PAF Pakistan Air Force in 2019 as Airman Aero Trades, GC, Nursing, MTD and Provost most recent commercial is distributed on Sunday 0 July 2019 in Daily Jang daily paper. www.joinpaf.gov.pk.
- Aero Trades
- Provost Trade
- Female Nursing Assistants
- Mechanical Transport Driver (MTD)
- Ground Combaters (GC)
- Aero Sport (Sportsmen)
- PF and DI
Qualifying criteria for each vacancy:
- Aero Trades
Un-Married Male with matriculation passed in 60% Marks in Physics, Chem., Mathematics, with 163 cm height and age between 15 1/2 to 20 Years can qualify.
- MTD (Driver) candidates must be an unmarried male with the Matric Science with 50% Marks. He has to be between 17 1/2 to 24 Years and 168 cm in height.
- Provost Trade candidates must meet the following requisites: Un-Married Male, Matric Science with 55% Marks, 17 1/2 to; 22 Years and 175 cm.
- C Provost Candidate has to be 17 1/2 to 22 Years male who is un-Married, holds matriculation degree with 50% Marks. It is important to be 175 cm
- Aero Sports candidates must fulfill the requirements of being an Un-Married Male with Matric Science with 60% Marks, 15 1/2 to 22 Years and 163 cm.
- Unmarried matriculate females between the ages 16 and 22 years are eligible to apply for Female Nursing Assistant if they have a height of 145 cm.
Why join PAF: after acquiring the jobs the employees can make the best use of the facilities as per the rules and regulation of the Pakistan Air Force. This will include the medical facility for the employee and the family. The recruited members will be able to avail 50% travelling discount. There is ample opportunity to benefit from foreign deputations and courses; there is special quota for the children in the higher education institutions. The employees can avail the special hajj quota too. The candidates are required to apply for the said posts online too.
Important Dates to Join PAF:
The online registration will continue between 13th August and 22nd August, 2019 to join PAF. The applicants can register online too. Further details about “Join PAF 2019 as Aero Trades, Provost Trade, MTD, Nursing Assistant, GC & Sportsman” have been given in the newspaper ad.
Join PAF 2019 as Aero Trades, Provost Trade, MTD, Nursing Assistant, GC & Sportsman
Wait For PAF Ad 2019.