Hajj Policy 2023 in Pakistan, Application Forms & Lucky Draw Result For Pakistani Pilgrims
Ministry of Religious Affairs and Interfaith Harmony, Government of Pakistan has announced the policy for Hajj application form 2022 for pilgrims from Pakistan. Hajj 2023 application forms are to be submitted from 16-3-2022 to 31-03-2023 in the banks named which are Habib Bank Limited, Muslim Commercial Bank Limited, Meezan Bank Limited, Bank Alfalah Limited, Bank of Punjab, Allied Bank Limited, United Bank Limited and National Bank of Pakistan.
Apply Online For Hajj 2023, 1444 Hijri From Pakistan
The online registration in Pakistan for pilgrims to perform the hajj 2022 will start on March 16. 2023. Link for online registration and application submission is available on this page. After completing the online application, you will have to pay Rs. 50000 as token money. On receipt of the completed application and all the dues, the bank will give you a receipt. If you do not do that, the registration process will not be completed. However, remember that this year total Hajj expenditures under govt scheme will be from 0.7 to 1 million. Those who can not apply online will have to apply through banks from 16 to 31 March, 2023. Selection will be on the basis of groups it means that either the whole group will be successful or fail. Now You may also apply online through the following link;
Hajj 2023 Policy
Terms and condition for Hajj 2023 application forms are as below:
• Only those Pakistani Muslims are eligible go to Saudi Arabia who physically and mentally meet the criteria mentioned in the form and who have original CNIC issued by NADRA, as well as international machine readable passport, which must be valid till Dec 26, 2023.
• Pilgrims of last five years, male or female, are not eligible to submit Hajj application form 2023, except those who want to go with female as mahram or who want to perform substitute Hajj.
• Successful candidates of on-going year will be chosen through lucky draw and on group bases.
• Groups are to be formed so members of a group can be together in Hajj 2023 training, air travel, stay in Mecca and Madinah, rites and ritual of Hajj 2023.
• A group should consist of maximum 14 members. Members of a family or close relatives should form a group in order to avoid problems during journey and accommodation. However, a single applicant will also be considered as a group.
• Departure location, fiqh, bank branch of all group members and application number of group leader should be same. In case of any mistake, ministry will not be responsible.
• Every form should contain name of deputy group leader along with group leader. Deputy leader will be considered group leader in absence of him due to any reason.
• Religious mehrams of females should be in the same group.
• It is requested to elderly and weak pilgrims to keep someone as support in their group.
You must undergo a vaccination / booster dose that is approved by the Saudi government, in order to be eligible for Hajj. All applicants are directed to take a PCR test 72 hours before going to Hajj. Women who are more than five months pregnant will not be allowed to apply. Special persons can apply for Hajj but they will have to arrange an assistant for them who will help them in performing the Hajj rituals. If you name is in the black list or ECL even then you will be stopped at airport. According to Saudi guidelines, the upper age limit has been removed from this year.
Kindly fill your correct cell phone number and full residential address or of any of your relatives, friends in Hajj 2023 application form. In case of success or failure, you will be informed through an SMS, a phone call or a letter to your address. Results of the lucky draw will also be available on websites, www.mora.gov.pk and www.hajjinfo.org. Helpline number have been given in the newspaper ad. You may call on these numbers for further details. Stay connected with best educational and news website of Pakistan and its facebook page. Wish you blessed Hajj 2023. Remember us in your prayers.
Hajj 2023 Application Form & Lucky Draw Result