University of Wah Admission 2021-Eligibility Criteria & Online Form
In the efforts of rendering the best facilities in the world of education, one emerging name is the Wah University. Created under the Pakistan Ordinance Factory Wah, the institute is chartered under the Punjab University Act IV, of 2009. It is also registered by the Higher Education Commission (HEC), PAEC, NCEAC and NACTE. The university was established in the year 2005. The University of Wah is placed in the W category, which is highest category by HEC thus, it is the confirmation of the fact that it fulfills the international academic standards. Wah Engineering College and Mashal Degree College are affiliated with the University. The University of Wah is working with 18 departments that are run by five faculties. The University of Wah gives a wide range of degrees that are recognized at all international and national levels.
University of Wah Admission 2021-Form Download & Apply Online
Why Join University of Wah?
University of Wah is a great opportunity for the students who want to excel in the fields of engineering and technology. The highly modernized and sophisticated academic environment is provided to the students. There are ample opportunities to carry out the research oriented educational activities through state of the art laboratories and libraries. Besides academics, the students are also encouraged to take part in the co-curricular activities of different kinds to bring out the best in them. The top notch residential facilities keep the students in the state of peace.
Admission 2021 in University of Wah
The admissions are open for the session of 2021. The faculty of engineering, basic sciences, social sciences, computer sciences and management sciences are offering admissions 2021 in the following degree courses for the coming session. The fundamental degree courses are as follows:
1. 4 years BS engineering in civil, chemical, mechanical, mechatronic engineering.
2. 4 years BS in natural and social sciences
3. BBA of 4 years and M.BA of 3.5 years.
4. 4 years BS programs in electrical and mechatronic engineering technology.
5. MA and M.Sc. programs of two years in natural and social sciences
6. An evening MS program in biosciences, physics, mathematics, economics, chemistry, education, psychology, electrical engineering and mechanical engineering
7. PhD program in electrical and mechanical engineering
Who Can Apply For Admission 2021 in University of Wah?
• For BS engineering, BBA and BS programs the basic qualification is intermediate. The students who have passed their intermediate with first division in the respective sciences. Those who passed their intermediate FA/FSC in at least second division or equivalent are eligible to apply for subjects other than sciences.
• The students who have passed or are expecting to finish the graduation in not less than second division in the graduation from any HEC recognized institute.
• The masters or BS or equivalent degree with a CGPA of 2.5 and have passed their entry test with 50% marks can apply for the MS degree.
How to Apply For Admission 2021 in University of Wah?
The desiring candidates can acquire the registration forms along with the prospectus from the admission office at the university campus. The said can be obtained via post against Rs.1700/-. Last date for submission of applications is 23rd August, 2021.
How to Contact?
The candidates can acquire any information from the given website of the University of Wah that is www.uow.edu.pk/admissions, or by writing to admissions @uow.edu.pk.