Admission 2020 Announced in University of Gujrat in Fall Session
Pakistan is a country of cultures, traditions and history. There is ample variety of these rich cultures ruling our loving motherland. One such city which has proved itself in the past as well as in the future is the city of Gujrat. The once small town of the country is now one of the modern cities of Pakistan. The city on one hand is supporting the economic growth of the country through rich industrial and agricultural background, while on the other hand it growing immensely in the field of education. One such evident proof is the development of the University of Gujrat (UOG) to support the young community of the country. The University of Gujrat (UOG) is a landmark in the history of the city. Before the UOG University was born the students had to travel long distances to other cities to live their dreams. The University of Gujrat (UOG) was meant to help the students in such a way that they can focus well on their dreams.
The University of Gujrat (UOG) was created with the vision of enriching the students academically, morally and to some extent economically. The UOG University is preparing the students to pass out as extra ordinary alumni that can compete in the global environment. The educated youth can further contribute in the industrial sector of the city too. Just like any other field of life the industrial sector also looks forward to the learned businessmen.
The University of Gujrat offers a diverse selection of the programs and courses for the session commencing in Fall 2020. The degree courses advertised include number of subjects including social sciences, natural sciences and humanities. These courses include undergraduate, graduate and post graduate degrees including those called engineering studies and management studies.
UOG Admission 2020 Procedure
In order to apply the candidates must consider the following important points:
- The candidates are required to fill the admission forms online till the 27 July, 2020, hard copies will be receive till 27-07-2020.
- The challan fee form is also computer generated and has to be submitted in the HBL.
- The complete admission form along with the challan form must reach the concerned office till 27th, July 2020. The incomplete and late applications will not be accepted.
- List of the successful candidates will be uploaded on the official website.
- Once selected, the students will be required to pay the dues within the given time period.
The students are advised to visit the newspaper ad and the website regarding the important dates and the procedural essentials related to the admission 2020 in University of Gujrat (UOG).
University of Gujrat UOG Admission 2020, Download Form & Merit List