Punjab University (PU), Announces Online Registration of Private Candidates For BA/BSc Annual Exam 2021
One of the oldest universities in Pakistan, University of The Punjab, announces online registration of private candidates BA/BSC 2021. The intended candidates who are looking forward to have their BA/Bsc degrees privately in the session 2021, are welcomed to apply online to get registered. Punjab university PU has started the online registration of private candidates for BA, BSc exam 2021 from 13-07-2020. From this date anyone can apply online by filling in the necessary documents. It is a convenient way to get access to your desired university without any hassle.
Step By Step Instructions For The Candidates
• University of The Punjab, announces online registration of private candidates BA/BSC 2021, and hereby makes the process much easier by exempting the already registered candidates from the registration process. They are required to provide the number they already have. If the registration card is lost they can pay a fee of Rs.100/- to get the duplicate registration forms. In case the candidates submit the registration again, -the fee will not be refunded.
• The candidates who want to apply in the current year may submit the completed hard copy of the online form in the registration block (new building), administration block, Punjab University PU, New Campus.
• It is worth mentioning that from this year onwards, University of The Punjab, announces online registration of private candidates BA/BSC 2021.
How To Apply For Punjab University BA, BSc Private Candidates Registration 2021?
• For University of The Punjab, online registration of private candidates BA/BSC 2021, you require to log in to the university website i.e. http://registration.pu.edu.pk
• The candidates are required to complete the form after reading the complete instructions provided on the site. The queries of the candidate are answered on the same link.
• once the candidate clicks on the link, he is supposed to choose from the list of courses and level according to his preference.
• Once the candidate completes the above steps, in the next step he is likely to add personal details to the registration form according to the ones mentioned in the academic record.
• Submit the fee, complete and print the challan form for submission.
• Attach the enlisted documents with the hard copy of the form for final submission.
• If at some point the form was not left, you may start the work again by simply adding your NIC number.
• Submit the complete form along with the original bank challan form within three days of the final closing days.
• For further information and queries you may contact at www.pu. edu.pk.
Single fee Rs. 4090/- to be paid between 13 July, 2020 and 30, October, 2020.
New amended single fee of Rs. 5090 with fine (4090+1000) to be paid from — 31 Oct 2020 to 31 December, 2020.
Proposed amended double fee (Rs-8180) 1st Jan to 26 February, 2020.
Details about Punjab University PU BA, BSc private candidates online registration 2021 have been given in Urdu in the newspaper ad cutting below this page, Visit Arqumhouse.edu.pk for reading latest educational news. Wish you best of luck.
Punjab University BA, BSc Private Candidates Online Registration 2021