Pakistan Institute of Public Finance Accountant (PIPFA) Announces Admission 2021 for Winter Session
What is PIPFA?
In the world of growing love for knowledge and struggle,PIPFA has become an emblem of success for the people of Pakistan who are looking for the progress and knowledge life. In 1993, Pakistan Institute of Public Finance Accountant (PIPFA) was created as a joint venture of ICAP, ICMAP and AGP. Currently, it is a registered Non-profit Association under working under the Section 42 of The Companies Ordinance, 1984. It also enjoys the status of being the Associate member of the International Federation of Accountants (IFAC). In a very short time PIPFA has become a globally recognized institute that is extending Professional Excellence to Public Accountants in Pakistan.
Why join PIPFA?
1. The P.I.P.F.A enjoys the global recognition because of its affiliation with International Federation of Accountants (IFAC).
2. Pakistan Institute of Public Finance Accountant (PIPFA) is giving quality guideline in the field of Public Accounting for Private & Public Sector.
3. Today the demand has risen four times more than any other professional training.
4. P.I.P.F.A has designed the courses according to the changing global scenario.
5. PIPFA and its approved coaching Centers are located in almost 90% cities of Pakistan.
6. P.I.P.F.A offers high quality education in a fee that is much lower than ACA, ACMA, ACCA, CIMA . etc.
7. It is mandatory qualification for public sector departments for the promotion in grade 17.
Admission 2021 in Pakistan Institute of Public Finance Accountant (PIPFA)
PIPFA has announced the admission 2021 for the Winter session in levels 1,2,3 and 4 in the corporate sector.
Who Can Apply For Admission 2021 in Winter Session?
The candidates who are looking forward to join PIPFA, must have have an intermediate, A levels or CAT or equivalent qualification degree. It is important to have the degree from a recognized institute.
The students, who have already cleared and received Bachelor’s or Master’s examinations from an HEC recognized W Category institute or university are given exemption according to the rules and regulations of the institute. The exemption is given also if they have partly qualified ICAP, ICMAP, CIMA-UK and ACCA-UK etc, Such students are considered eligible as per the schedule of exemptions. This exemption is given in the requested subjects if and only if 70% of the syllabus is covered. The exemption is applied at the time of application along with the documentation required.
The registration fee for the courses is Rs.3,000. The registration forms can be obtained from the PIPFA offices and affiliated colleges. Currently, major regional offices of PIPFA are working in Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad and Faisalabad. Read details about admission 2021 in Pakistan Institute of Public Finance Accountant (PIPFA) in the newspaper ad cutting below this page. Visit Arqumhouse.edu.pk daily for latest admission 2021 alerts.
PIPFA Admission 2021, Eligibility, Exemptions, Apply Online