Pakistan Institute of Development Economics (PIDE) Announces Admission 2021 in M.Sc, MBA, MPhil and PhD
The Pakistan Institute of Development Economics (PIDE) is a research institute and also a think tank stationed at Islamabad. It started its journey in 1957. The administration is carried out through the campus located in the premises of Quaid-e-Azam University, but despite this it works under its own board of trustees. In 1964 it became an autonomous body. Since, its inception it has become a great source of all policy matters for the national interest. Since early 1990s, the research is carried out at the theoretical and empirical level. It is a development as an institute of economic development.
Keeping the spirit of the research and education the institute is offering admissions in the M.Sc, MPHIL, P.HD and MBA. In the growing world of institutes for higher studies, it is very important to study in a reputable institute. PIDE Islamabad is highly recommended for being the most reputable institute. It is federally chartered institute and facilitates the students through following scholarships:
1. Endowment fund Scholarship
2. HEC need based scholarship
3. Pakistan Bait Ul Mal Scholarship
It also provides the students with state of the art labs and campus. The students can easily access the institute with the comfortable transport services.
Who Can Apply For Admission 2021 in PIDE Islamabad?
1. In order to apply for the PhD program, the students have to pass their M.Phil in the related field of study. The degree must be from a recognized national university or the equivalent foreign university. It is important to score a CGPA of 300 or at least first division. A monthly stipend of Rs. 50,000 is payable to selected candidates with their fee being waived off.
2. The students can apply for M.Phil only when they have passed their Masters after a two years bachelor or an equivalent four year bachelors. It is important to secure a second division or a CGPA 2.50 out of 4.00.
3. Two years bachelor’s in the respective field of study from a recognized institute of HEC, with second division or CGPA 2.5 are eligible to apply for the degree courses of Masters and M.Phil.
Last date for submission of applications for admission 2021 in Pakistan Institute of Development Economics is 00th July, 2021.
How to Apply For Admission 2021 in PIDE Islamabad?
The desired candidates can apply online by visiting the official website of the institute. At the same time the candidates can apply for more than one course at the cost if Rs.1500/-. For every additional course the students have to pay Rs.500. The fee has to be submitted in the HBL branch located in the QUAID E AZAM university. The money can be transferred online. The candidates in the job are suggested to apply through their department. They are required to submit their departmental permission too. If any of the candidates still awaiting results appear on the merit list, they are required to provide with the result till 0 October, 2021. The candidates can acquire further information from the official website of PIDE.
The related dates of submission and tests can be checked either in the newspaper ad or on the official website.
PIDE Islamabad Admission 2021 in MSc, MBA, MPhil & PhD-Form & Test Result
Wait For PIDE Ad 2021.