Admission 2020 in First Year Open in Pakistan Railways Boys and Girl Colleges
Admission 2020 is now open for both girls and boys in the colleges being run under the Pakistan Railways Directorate of Education. The Pakistan Railways Axis colleges for boys and girls Lahore are offering intermediate part 1 admission 2020. The interested candidates can get the forms as the admission 2020 schedule has been announced. The admissions forms along with the prospectus are available in the Axis college admission section. The candidates are required to fill the forms completely and submit them before 00 August, 2020. The Pakistan Railways Axis College has following branches offering Inter part 1 admission 2020:
- Pakistan Railways boy’s college G.T. Road, Lahore.
- Pakistan Railway girls’ college, Saint Andrew campus, G.t. Road
- Pakistan Railways Girls College, Lady Graffin campus, Boggie Road
Points to ponder for the Candidates Seeking Admission 2020 in Pakistan Railways Axis Colleges:
The interested candidates are required to follow the instructions underneath for the admission 2020:
- The candidates are given admission 2020 according to the admission policy of the province of Punjab.
- The documents need to be attached with the admission 2020 form include the attested copies of the matriculation certificate, the identity card of the father or guardian of the candidate and the character certificate by the last attended institute.
- Three photographs of passport size with the blue background will be collected at the time of fee deposit. The original documents will also be rechecked.
- Candidates with the weak eye sight or deafness are not liable for applying on the reserved seats for the handicapped. All others who have any disability must get an official certificate of their disability from the government hospital or the institute of rehabilitation for the physically disable.
- The candidates can apply for the reserved seats for the sports men, by providing the necessary documentation.
- The candidates applying on the reserved seats will be required to submit their original documents at the time of interview.
- The college also gives the facility of the transport also.
- The students who have passed their examination from BISE other than that of Lahore have to provide the migration certificate or NOC as required.
- The applications which are incomplete or sent later than the mentioned date will not be acceptable.
The Pakistan Railway Axis College provides different opportunities to encourage the students. This includes scholarships and concessions of different types. The students who secured more than 70% in the matriculation examination will be given complete fee concession.
The students can seek for further guidance about inter 1st year admission 2020 from the Pakistan Railways Axis College office.
Pakistan Railways Axis Colleges Lhr 1st Year Admission 2020, Merit Lists
wait for Pakistan Railways Axis Colleges ad 2020.