Acquire a Legal Degree from Pakistan Law College Lahore
It is easy to create a banner of the educational institution and carry out the educational functions, but it is difficult to maintain the standards. There is a race of institutions in the private sector too. Even many have opened the professional institutions. At the end when the students get the degrees they are faced with numerous issues ranging from the degree from non registered university to fraudulent results etc. thus, it is a great job to search for a great private institution, which maintain the standards and gives the best. Pakistan College of Law is one such name giving the best education in the field of law and legal studies. In the heart of Lahore on one hand it is maintaining its standard and on the other hand it is competing with the well established institutions with great dignity and honor.
Pakistan College of Law was built up in January 1996. It was partnered to the University of Punjab in September 1996. The Pakistan Law College occupies campus stationed at 46-A Tipu Block, New Garden Town Lahore. The Pakistan College of Law is controlled by a private area non-benefit association.
Since its origin, Pakistan College of Law has advanced consistently through getting top position in University results, worldwide linkage Programs, endorsement courses and the remarkable execution by the genius emerging lawyers in global discussions. Each of these accomplishments has made PCL the chief law school in the nation. What makes PCL Programs unique is the expansiveness of their educational modules, an amazing scholarly group of instructors and researchers uplifted by going by teachers and in addition steady cooperation by bar members.
The Pakistan Law College offers law degree through the University of London. Several students have shown remarkable results in the international level exams. Currently the college is offering seven distinct degrees in the following courses:
- Students who have completed their local intermediate program or have passed their A levels or equivalent have the chance to become the barrister in a time of four years.
- Three year LLB honors program is available for the students after intermediate, O levels or A levels. The degree is given by the University of London.
- Certificate of higher education in law is a one year program for the intermediate passed students from the University of London.
- Three year LLB program is available for the students who have passed their graduation in sciences or humanities.
- 5 year LLB program under the university of Punjab is an upcoming project after intermediate.
- The inter passed students can also join a two year bachelors degree in social sciences that can further be helpful in pursuing a career in law, civil science etc.
- After matriculation the students can get enrolled in two year intermediate program for better educational foundations.
The students who want to acquire admission 2021 can get the information from www.pcl.edu.pk or read the newspaper ad cutting below this post. Visit our website and its official facebook page daily for latest admission 2021 alerts.
Pakistan College of Law Admission 2021