Join Pakistan Army Via AFNS for a Glorious Future
In the event that you are living in Pakistan and need to begin a nursing profession, then what could be a superior choice than joining Pakistan Armed Forces? The confirmations for AFNS begin each year in the month of December and January. There are different nursing positions offered to the residents of the Pakistan with potential abilities and essential nursing degrees.
- For BSC nursing: The candidate must have matric degree in science with least 60% imprints or Fsc pre-medicinal with half stamps altogether. In any case, candidates as yet sitting tight for the section two results can apply with the trust authentication marked by the foremost of separate foundation/school for getting half checks. The competitor probably accomplished the age of 17 years and the age ought not to surpass over 25 years till 31st December 2020.
- For appointment as trained nurse: The candidate must have diploma in nursing or mid wifery/ BS generic nursing/ Post BSC. The age must not exceed the given limit of 28 years on 30th November, 2020.
Every one of the females applying for the post of general nursing must be unmarried, widowed or separated without kids.
All the female subject of Pakistan, including domiciled of Azad Kashmir and Gilgit-Baltistan, can apply for the post. A double national applicant will need to repudiate their nationalities other than Pakistani if being chosen at last.
Candidates meeting the accompanying physical norms can apply for the post:
- The candidate must have least 5 ft and 2-inch stature.
- The heaviness of the candidate ought to accord to the body mass record.
Conditions of Ineligibility:
- A candidate must not be twice dismissed by the GHQ.
- A candidate must not be proclaimed therapeutically unfit by the selection board.
- People who are released or surrendered from Armed Forces of Pakistan including Army, Air Forces and Navy on grounds of medicinal issues, train, and character or announced unfit by the foundation can’t apply for the said post.
- In the event that an individual is evacuated/released from any government service.
- Any candidate indicted by the Court of Law for his criminal deeds.
Preliminary Selection and Registration Procedure to Join Pak Army:
All the applicants are advised to either register themselves online through the website or visit the recruitment & the selection center in their respective regions to join Pak Army through AFNS.
Registration through Website:
An applicant can visit the official site of Pakistan Army i.e.joinpakistanarmy.gov.pk for enrollment and to apply on the web. The applicants need to fill an online structure with his complete particulars with an individual email address. Time and date of the test might be conveyed on an individual email location of the competitors. Every one of the applicants will write about the given date and time for a preparatory test with their mechanized roll no. slips. Applicants are additionally required to carry their instructive records with an outline charge on the test day to join Pak Army. Applicants must know about PC and web.
Enrollment at Army Selection and Recruitment Center:
For the enrollment, competitors need to visit the closest armed force selection and recruitment with all the essential reports and fees for the registration process. Candidates are encouraged to bring their records upon the arrival of test too.
Registration will be carried out between 17th Aug and 16 Sep 2020, while the preliminary tests will be conducted soon on the date given in roll no slip.
Physical Fitness Test:
Every one of the applicants needs to undergo the required physical wellness test at their closest Army Selection and Recruitment Centers.
Ultimate Selection Procedure:
Applicants who successfully pass through the underlying tests will need to show up for the interviews at Peshawar, Lahore, Multan, Karachi and Rawalpindi.
Further information about how to Join Pak Army 2020 through Armed Forces Nursing Service AFNS is available on the website and the newspaper ad.
Join Pak Army 2020 Through Armed Forces Nursing Service AFNS