ILM College Lahore Announced Admission 2020 – Form & Scholarships
ILM colleges were founded in the year in 2008. This revolutionary beginning was started under the then chairman of the college Professor Dr Hasan Sohaib Murad who was the Rector University of Management & Technology famous as UMT. Right from his joining the institution, he started putting in all the efforts to the vision of stronger youth through education. Since the first day, it has produced a great number of male and female students as the asset of the province and the country. The institute is an amazing blend of high profile faculty with extensive experience, high qualification and repute.
This high ranking faculty is paired with modern academic techniques to fulfill the needs of the young souls seeking knowledge under the banner of ILM colleges. It is this experience, expertise and excellence which have brought forward the high achieving students. The alumni don’t limit their knowledge. They want to acquire the most and the best in the leading national and international institutes. There is not a single field in which the ILM students are not performing well including commerce, business, medical and engineering sciences. Thus, it is playing a pivotal role in fulfilling the academic needs of students.
ILM Group of colleges has announced the opening of admission 2020 in 1st year for the session 2020-22. This academic year Ilm Group of Colleges is not offering any admission fee in all their campuses. By joining the ILM colleges the students can have a secure future. Currently, the admission 2020 have been announced in FA, Fsc (pre-medical, pre-engineering), Ics and Icom the 1st year.
How to apply for Admission 2020 in ILM Colleges?
- Students must pay a visit to the ILM College in order to get the admission 2020 form. The candidate must read it thoroughly before filling. The complete form has to be counter signed by the parents/guardian.
- The complete admission 2020 forms must be submitted to the admission officer.
- At the time of submission of the admission form the candidates will be issued an admit card with the reference number.
- The merit list will be displayed to give the confirmed admissions.
- The successful candidates will be required to deposit the dues after which the students can join the classes.
Which Documents are Needed For Admission 2020 in Ilm College Lahore?
The intending candidates are required to submit the following documents along with the admission form:
– National Identity Card / Birth Certificate
– Father’s National Identity Card
– Secondary School Certificate
– Higher Secondary College Certificate
– Marks Sheet
– Character Certificate
– Provisional Certificate (Result awaiting candidates only)
– Migration Certificate / NOC (if applicable)
– Equivalence Certificate (if applicable)
– Four ID card size Photographs with blue background
The candidates are required to find the required details about admission 2020 from the official website of ILM colleges i.e. www.ilm.edu.pk.
Ilm College Lahore Inter 1st Year Admission 2020, Scholarships