Government College of Science Wahdat Road Lahore Admission 2020 in Inter 1st Year, Form & Merit Lists
The matriculate students who have passed their final examination are invited to apply for their further qualification in the Government College of Science Wahdat Road Lahore. The college is endeavoring hard to struggle for the better educational facilities for the youth. The college lies in the core location of Lahore and serves the main academic purposes.
The college has both first and second shift serving the needs. The college is offering the sciences, humanities, commerce, general science and computer science at the intermediate level. The candidates can acquire the admission at the special seats allocated to the physically impaired, sportsmen etc. These candidates are required to apply on the prescribed forms for the reserved seats.
In order to apply for the intermediate part 1 the candidates have to consider the following essential considerations:
- The admission 2020 forms are available on the official website of the Punjab government ocas.punjab.gov.pk. The students can also get the forms from the college office at the time of the getting the prospectus.
- Students who have passed their matriculation examination in the session supply 2019, and annual 2020.
- Students who have passed their O levels or equivalent examination from the foreign academic board will be required to submit their equivalence certificate obtained from the Lahore Board.
- Admission 2020 forms along with the prospectus can be obtained from the office of the college from 16th July to 00th July, 2020 during the office hours that is 8:00 am and 1:00 pm.
- After getting the forms, the candidates are required to submit the forms completed in all ways in the college admission section till 00-07-2020. The forms will be received during the office hours mentioned above.
- The candidates must submit their forms along with the necessary documents including the passport size photograph, attested matriculation certificate copy, attested photocopies of B-form, National identity card, character certificate and migration certificate if coming from board other than that from the province of Punjab.
- Single form will be used for each group that is pre medical, pre engineering etc. The students cannot use one form for multiple groups and the form of one cannot be used for the other.
- Forms for the reserved seats will be provided with the basic admission form at the time of submission.
- Those applying on the sports seats can only apply for humanities and I.Com.
- The applicants should not be more than 18 years on 27 July, 2020.
- Second shift admissions are only available in F.Sc Pre-Medical, Pre-engineering and ICS.
- First merit list will be displayed on the 00 July, 2020.
- Interview date and venue will be exhibited on the college notice board.
For further information about inter 1st year admission 2020 in Government College of Science Wahdat Road Lahore the students can contact the website www.ocas.punjab.gov.pk.
For Latest Ad You Will Have To Wait a Bit.
Govt College Science Wahdat Rd Lahore Admission 2020 in 1st Year, Merit Lists