Government College Women University Faisalabad Announces the Admission 2020 in Fall Session
Government College Women University Faisalabad (GCWUF) has finally come up with the announcement of the admission 2020 in fall semester. The Government College Women University Faisalabad (GCWUF) started working as the intermediate college initially in the mid 20th century. The academic process was initiated in 1934. After few years, in 1944 it was promoted to the degree college level. In 1985 the post graduate classes were initiated and finally in 2013 it was chartered as the university.
The Government College Women University Faisalabad has currently announced the admission 2020 in the various levels starting with the post graduate level for the fall session. The students can check the details of the programs on the official website and on this page.
Duration of the Advertised Degree Courses:
As per the details of the programs the duration of each of the degree rendering course is as follows:
- BS/BBA (4 years)
- MS/M.Sc/M.Phil/MA/MBA/ADE (2 years)
- PhD (3 years)
- Diploma in Arabic (1 year)
Who can apply for Admission 2020 in GCWUF?
In order to qualify for the courses the students must come up to the following criteria;
- The admission 2020 are open for the females having domicile of Punjab
- To apply for admission 2020 in Bachelors programs candidates must have at least 45% marks in Intermediate. The maximum age is 22 years
- To apply for admission 2020 in Graduate programs at least 45% marks are required in bachelor’s degree and particularly in the major subjects. The candidates must not be more than 26 years.
- To apply for Postgraduate programs candidates must have MA/MSc or BS 4-years or equivalent degree in the required field from HEC recognized institution/university and passed with at least 50% marks or 2.50 CGPA
- 45% marks are necessary for admission 2020 to M.Phil in English Literature
- To apply for PhD programs the willing candidates must have M.S./M.Phil with a CGPA of at least 3.00 out of 4.0 or 1st Division or equivalent degree obtained from HEC recognized institution
- For Diploma in Arabic the interested candidates must have Intermediate, Bachelor or Master degree in any subject
- For Associate Degree in Education it is important to have F.A/F.Sc/I.Com/I.CS/A-Level or equivalent with a score of not less than 45 % marks or 2nd Division
Application Process For GCWUF Admission 2020:
The plausible students can get the required admission 2020 form from NBP/BOP Branches GCWUF by paying Rs.1800/-. The forms can be obtained online from website of GCWUF www.gcwuf.edu.pk. Complete forms must be submitted to the office of the Director Advanced Studies.
Last Date to Apply / Deadline / Admission Date: 2nd Oct, 2020 and for BS degree last date is 26th Aug, 2020.
Date for different admission entry tests have been given in the newspaper ad.
GCWUF Contact Details:
Government College Women University
Shafique Road Faisalabad Zip Code 38000
Phone (Registrar Office): +92-41-9220065
Fax (Registrar Office): +92-41-9220065
041-9220093, 041-9220670, 041-9220671, 041-9220672, 041-9220673, 041-9220674, 041-9220675
Government College Women University Faisalabad GCWUF Admission 2020