Government College University Lahore Announces Admissions 2020 M.Phil and MS Programs
GC University Lahore is an institution that has a history of decades. In these years, GCU Lahore has started its life as a college and then kept moving ahead in the field of education. The success part of the GC University Lahore is that it was uplifted to the status of the university. The college that was started with few subjects and faculties, but today it has a great number of subjects and faculties that are extending their services. The universities gives a career boosting start to students starting from first year till the doctorate level in natural sciences and social sconces. Today there are numerous successful alumni from the GC University Lahore that are serving the nation. The universities open admissions every year in the month of July and August for the M.Phil and MS degrees.
Like every year the admissions are open for the said levels for the session commencing from 2020. The GC University Lahore is offering admission 2020 in the M.Phil and MS under following faculties:
• Faculty of science and technology
• Faculty of engineering
• Faculty of arts and social sciences
• Faculty of languages and oriental learning
The details of admission 2020 under each faculty in different departments along with the test schedules can be checked either in the newspaper ad or on the website. These details will include the subject wise test date and the time.
The admission 2020 is also open for the one year diploma in forensic sciences, child and adult psychotherapy. There is a great opportunity to join the six months certificate in forensic sciences.
Eligibility Criteria for MPhil, MS Admission 2020 in GC University Lahore:
The candidates who want to apply in the said standards are instructed to fulfill the understated criteria, failing which they cannot get admission in M.Phil or MS programs:
1. The candidate must have completed 16 years of education with a CGPA of 2.54/4.00 or at least 60% in the last required academic level that is M.A., M.Sc., B.A/B.Sc (honors) or equivalent as per the HEC requirements.
2. The candidates seeking admission in the faculty of languages and oriental learning must possess a CGPA of 2.00/4.00 or 50% marks in the final degree.
3. Candidates must have qualified the GAT general, or GAT conducted by GCU. They must provide the valid proof of the test prior to the admission.
4. The students who are still waiting for their results can also apply.
How to apply For MS & MPhil Admission 2020 in GC University Lahore:
i. Admission forms for MS & MPhil are available in the bank branch of Habib Bank Limited Located in GCU, Lahore for Rs. 2050/-. The application forms along with prospectus will be available from 00th Aug, 2020 to 0th September, 2020.
ii. The completely filled forms must be submitted in the same branch in the above mentioned dates. The forms will be acceptable during the banking hours only and late applications will be rejected also.
iii. The forms are also available on the official website of the GC University Lahore, which can be sent to registrar along with the bank draft worth Rs. 2050/- as the form fee in favor of the treasurer of the GCU with in the due date.
GC University Lahore Contact Details:
Dr. Shaukat Ali additional registrar admissions
Phone number: 042-999213367 Ext:418
Website address: www.gcu.edu.pk
GC University Lahore MPhil & MS Admission 2020, Apply Online, Last Date