GCU Lahore M.Phil/ MS Admission 2020
GC University Lahore has announced the admissions in M.Phil and MS for the academic year of 2020. Candidates can easily access the information related to the GC University Lahore MS / M.Phil admissions 2020 including the pre-requisites of the admission from the GCU Lahore website. It is a life time opportunity to join an institution like GC University Lahore for higher studies. It is one of the renowned and most acclaimed institutions that are working in the heart of Lahore. It is considered to be the oldest academic phenomenon working in Pakistan and also the oldest source of learning in the Muslim world.
In the beginning it was set up as Government College Lahore, and later was given the status of the university in the year 2002. This university has great faculty to guide the students in carrying out the undergraduate, post graduate and doctoral studies in several disciplines of arts and Sciences. GCU Lahore is ranked as the second best among the ”Medium Category” institutes by the HEC in the year of 2013. The annual graduation rate from the university is 95.5%. GCU Lahore has now completed a period of 150 years in the field of rendering the excellent academic services both in the field of teaching and research. The GC University Lahore offers extensive efforts to groom the students coming to join it.
For the new academic year the admissions are open for MS / M.phil in GCU in the following disciplines:
- Applied Physics (CASP)
- English Literature
- Environmental Science
- Islamic Studies
- Political Science
- Banking & Financial Economics
- Clinical Psychology
- One year To up
- Entrepreneurship and SME Management
- Industrial/ Organizational Psychology
- Forensic Chemistry
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry
Eligibility Criteria for M.Phil/ MS Admission 2020 in GC University Lahore:
- It is important to complete 16 years of education with a minimum CGPA of 2.5/4.00 CGPA or 60% marks in MSc/BSc (HONS) in the annual examination or any equivalent degree acquired from HEC recognized institutes.
- In order to join the English, Islamic Studies, Persian and Urdu it is necessary to complete 16 years of education with at least 2.5/4.00 CGPA or 50% marks in MA/BA hons in the annual examination or any equivalent degree from HEC recognized institutes
- The requirement for one year top up in MS Clinical Psychology it is made compulsory to complete MSc Psychology with CGPA not less than 2.5/4.00 CGPA or 60% .
The Required Entry Test for Admission 2020 IN GCU Lahore:
The GC University Lahore has made it mandatory to pass the GC General Assessment Test (General) in not less than 50% for getting the admission in M.Phil. This entrance test is taken under the control of National Testing Service of Pakistan (NTS). It is important for the students to get registered by visiting the NTS official site. The last date for submitting the results of the said is 00-08-2020.
GC University Lahore M.Phil/ MS Admission 2020-Form & Entry Test