Join Frontier Medical College for MBBS & BDS Admission 2022
Frontier Medical & Dental College Abbottabad was created in the year 1995 in the beautiful valley of Abbottabad. Spreading over an area of 200 canals, the college provides the best and the most updated educational services to the emerging doctors. The college stations at a focal location. The college works under the registration of the Pakistan Medical and Dental Association. Frontier Medical & Dental College Abbottabad works in affiliation with major hospitals and the health organizations of the country. It provides ample opportunities to the young doctors to study in the most updated environment. The college provides the most updated laboratories, computer facilities and the exclusive library.
Frontier Medical & Dental College Abbottabad MBBS & BDS Admission 2022-23
The Frontier Medical & Dental College Abbottabad has announced the admission 2022 for the session starting soon. The admission 2022 to the first year of 5 year MBBS program and 4 years of the BDS program are now open for the successful candidates of the intermediate or equivalent either from the local boards or the foreign qualifications.
The students who have completed their intermediate pre-medical with 60% marks or are still awaiting the result of the same class are eligible to apply. The equivalent degree holders of foreign base qualification can also apply. They would be required to submit their equivalency given by the IBCC. It is important that the candidates have appeared in their entry test arranged by the provincial government. The students having a foreign degree or qualification are required to appear in the SAT-II examination for admission 2022 in MMBS or BDS, which is conducted throughout the world and even Pakistan. It is important to 550 marks in the three science subjects namely biology. Physics and chemistry.
The application can be obtained along with the prospectus from the college administration. The forms can be obtained from the office by hand or through the postal service. The prospectus can be acquired against Rs.1, 000 by the local candidates and US$ 10, for the foreign students.
Documents Required For MBBS & BDS Admission 2022:
As per the college administration rules and regulations the candidates have to provide following documents along with the application form. All the documents must be duly attested as per the instructions:
- The detailed marks certificate of the last required qualification that is intermediate pre-medical. .
- Secondary School Certificate or matriculation Examination Matriculation or certificate of the equivalent ‘O’ level examination result.
- Attested copy of the National Id Card or B. Form which so ever is available along with the copy of the father’s National Id Card.
- Attested copy of the relevant four pages of passport of the candidates from abroad candidates.
- Character Certificate as provided by the head of the institution last ended.
- The applicants coming from USA, Canada, and the UK etc. are required to provide a copy of their high school result certificate along with a copy of the transcript. (GCE ‘A’ level; SAT-II, MCAT).
- Candidates who have exceeded an exam other than F. Sc and SAT II like GCE, ‘A’ level SAT-I or MCAT they will have to post the Equivalence Certificate from the Inter Board Committee of Chairmen, Islamabad.
- Apply before 0th October, 2022.
Frontier Medical & Dental College Abbottabad Admission 2022
Kindly wait a bit for new ad.