4000 District Teacher Educators (DTEs) Required in Directorate of Staff Development School Education Department Punjab 2020, NTS Form & Result Download
Becoming a teacher does not mean that your learning process has stopped. Teachers are required to build their potential and capabilities all through their academic life. They need to get aware of the changing educational techniques and trends to give the students the best according to the changing needs of the times. In this background, the directorate of staff development Punjab has announced the CPD program to train and guide the teachers in the public sector to meet the challenges of the contemporary world. Here the district teacher educators are hired to give up to date training to the teachers. In the light of the PEC report 2016, t is clearly mentioned that the performance of the students in English, mathematics and science was not satisfactory. Hence, the posts are being announced for the DTEs in the said subjects in 36 districts of Punjab. The details of the districts are available in the newspaper ad.
Eligibility Criteria for District Teacher Educators (DTEs) Posts:
- Teachers possessing master’s degree in the mathematics, chemistry, physics, zoology, botany and English will be preferred. In case master’s teachers are not available those having any two of the stated subjects at bachelors as elective can be considered for the said posts.
- The public school teachers working for at least one year in the BPS 9-16, in both regular or contract hiring can apply for the said posts.
- The candidates should not be more than 45 years of age at the closing date.
- In order to qualify for the interview the it is mandatory for the candidates to appear and pass the test with marks not less than 50%.
In addition to the regular pays and allowances as the public school teacher, the hired DTEs will receive Rs.9, 000/- as the added financial benefit.
The hired DTEs are responsible for regular daily visits to carry out the following tasks:
- To prepare and deliver the lesson plans in the associated educational institutions during the daily visits.
- To organize Professional Development days/trainings and meetings.
- To prepare CTSC files and maintenance of data
- To monthly assess the performance of the students in the associated schools.
- To implement the teacher’s guides, teacher’s diaries and teacher’s planners during the classes.
- To perform any assigned duty by the higher officials when needed.
Terms & Conditions:
- The candidates have to appear in the written test arranged by NTS that will be based upon the textbooks from class 1 to 5.
- The post of DTE is for a maximum of three years, after which the candidate will be required to join back the parent department.
- The pay, seniority and the promotions all lie with the parent department.
- The existing DTEs already serving in the said posts can also apply.
How to apply for District Teacher Educators (DTEs)?
The application forms for district teacher educators jobs can be obtained from the official NTS website. The interested must submit their application to the headquarters NTS in Islamabad by the ————- August, 2019 along with the fee challan of the test fee of Rs.500/-, that is to be submitted in HBL, ABL, UBL and MCB. The amount submitted is neither transferable nor refundable.
The further information can be obtained from the official NTS website.
District Teacher Educators (DTEs) Jobs Punjab 2020, NTS Form, Result