We all know the term of student visa! It is basically the process through which you would be issued with some Citizenship and Immigration Canada. This will be giving the chance to the students and individuals from other countries to start studying in Canada for some time frame. There are some of the students of the international countries who do need the visa in order to get them studied in Canada. It has been estimated around that each single year there are about 130,000 students who do made the choice of the Canada in order to be the part of their educational studies. Right through this post we would be having a detail discussion about the process of the Canada student visa and what sort of documents would be required in it. lets read out Canada student visa guide for Pakistani students.
Canada Student Visa Guide For Pakistani Students
Main Documents Required In Canada Student Visa Guide For Pakistani Students:
Below we would discuss the list of the important documents that are required at the time of applying for the Canada student visa application:
- First and most important of all you should be submitting the Original letter of acceptance from the side of the recognized educational institute in Canada. This letter should also be showing the duration of your program and the course which you will be studying.
- You should also be providing with the Certificate d’acceptation du Québec (CAQ) or proof that would specify that you are applying for the CAQ.
- In addition you should also be adding the application form with the proof of an acceptance letter from a recognized institute of Canada. The letter should have your name, date of birth, email address, along with the course in which you are enroll, time duration of the program, exact date on which the course has started plus the last date on which the student must register as for the course.
- You should also be mentioning that whether the course if full or part-time along with the details of the tuition fee.
- Moreover, you should be also be providing with the copy of the National Identity Card for each applicant. You should have the submission of the valid passport that is showing the validity date of 6 months.
- You should also submit the two (2) recent passport-sized photographs. The name and date of birth of the person must be written at the back side of the photograph.
- You should also be giving with the proof of a Canadian bank account all along with your bank statements for the past four months.
How To Apply For Canadian Student Visa Application Process?
If you are applying for the student visa for Canada, then it is important that you should be applying it completely. If you are being accompanied by the spouse or common-law partner and/or dependent children will accompany you then you should be providing with their complete details and even attach marriage and/or birth certificates. There should be the submission of the separate form that is meant for the applicant who is 18 years of age or above.
Details About Canada Student Visa Fee and Processing Time Guide For Pakistani Students:
It would be taking the time span of about 10 weeks for the visa application process to get completed off. The visa fee will be maximum Canadian $125 for Pakistani students.