Bahauddin Zakariya University BZU Multan Announces Registration Schedule 2019 For Private Students of MA & MSc
Bahauddin Zakariya University BZU Multan is announcing the online registration facility for the candidates seeking admissions in the master levels programs to be begin in 2019-20. The students now will not have to face the hectic routines in the admission and registration process. They can get themselves registered by visiting the official website of Bahauddin Zakariya University i.e www.bzu.edu.pk. In order to apply online, the students can download the forms and then further submit them along with the required documents like national identity card, a photograph and the result of BA/B.Sc in the designated branches of Habib Bank and the United Bank Limited.
The students, who complete their graduation from any institute other than BZU Multan, have to get registered first. The admission 2019 is for those who have completed their graduation in the year 2018 or before that. The students who had the opportunity of completing their bachelors degree from BZU, can use their registration with which they are already enrolled in the university,
Incomplete registration forms will not be catered at any cost. The documents that have to be sent along with the application forms include the graduation degree, equivalence certificate, NADRA issued National Identity Card, and the photographs with blue background. The documents to be submitted must be duly attested as per the recognized criteria.
The students, who have not completed their graduation from the Bahauddin Zakariya University BZU Lahore, have to attach the no objection certificate or the migration certificate of their previous university.
The candidates residing outside the bounds of the BZU Multan will have to pay Rs.1, 500/- as the university jurisdiction fee.
Those seeking private admissions in the masters are eligible to apply in the subjects of Islamiat, Urdu, Pakistan Studies, History, English, economics, Arabic, Political Science, Saraiki, Punjabi, Persian, and philosophy.
BZU Multan Admission/Registration Schedule 2019 For Private Students of MA & MSc:
- The students can apply for the admissions with the single fee of Rs.25 00/- till 00th July, 2019. In case the students miss the date they are advised to apply with the double fee of Rs. 5,000/- till 0rd August, 2019. The final date of submitting the triple fee of Rs.7500/- till 00th August, 2019.
- The date for third fee is the ultimate closing date after which no extension will be given.
- After the closing date of the triple fee submission, the candidates will not be catered either by the by the university or at the designated branches of the banks.
- After the completion of the registration and application the candidates will be informed about the entry exam schedule in August. The schedule will be announced by the examination department.
- Read further details about MA, MSc private candidates registration schedule 2019 in Urdu in the newspaper ad cutting below this post. Visit Arqumhouseedu.pk and its facebook page daily for latest admission and registration 2019 schedules of different universities of Pakistan. Always remember that being human any error about details of any news is possible by us, so always rely details given in the newspaper ad.
BZU Multan MA, MSc Private Candidates Registration Schedule 2019, Form
Wait For BZU Multan Ad 2019.