Hajj Policy 2017, Application Forms & Lucky Draw Result For Pakistani Pilgrims
Ministry of Religious Affairs and Interfaith Harmony, Government of Pakistan has announced the policy for Hajj application form 2017 for pilgrims from Pakistan. Hajj 2017 application forms are to be submitted from 0-0-2017 to 00-00-2017 in the banks named which are Habib Bank Limited, Muslim Commercial Bank Limited, Meezan Bank Limited, Bank Alfalah Limited, Bank of Punjab, Allied Bank Limited, United Bank Limited and National Bank of Pakistan.
Hajj 2017 Policy
Terms and condition for Hajj 2017 application forms are as below:
• Only those Pakistani Muslims are eligible go to Saudi Arabia who physically and mentally meet the criteria mentioned in the form and who have original CNIC issued by NADRA, as well as international machine readable passport, which must be valid till March 10, 2017.
• Pilgrims of last five years, male or female, are not eligible to submit Hajj application form 2017, except those who want to go with female as mahram or who want to perform substitute Hajj.
• Successful candidates of on-going year will be chosen through lucky draw and on group bases.
• Groups are to be formed so members of a group can be together in Hajj 2017 training, air travel, stay in Mecca and Madinah, rites and ritual of Hajj 2017.
• A group should consist of maximum 14 members. Members of a family or close relatives should form a group in order to avoid problems during journey and accommodation. However, a single applicant will also be considered as a group.
• Departure location, fiqh, bank branch of all group members and application number of group leader should be same. In case of any mistake, ministry will not be responsible.
• Every form should contain name of deputy group leader along with group leader. Deputy leader will be considered group leader in absence of him due to any reason.
• Religious mehrams of females should be in the same group.
• It is requested to elderly and weak pilgrims to keep someone as support in their group.
Kindly fill your correct cell phone number and full residential address or of any of your relatives, friends in Hajj 2017 application form. In case of success or failure, you will be informed through an SMS, a phone call or a letter to your address. Results of the lucky draw will also be available on websites, www.mora.gov.pk and www.hajjinfo.org. Stay connected with best educational and news website of Pakistan and its facebook page. Wish you blessed Hajj 2017. Remember us in your prayers.
Hajj 2017 Application Form & Lucky Draw Result