Pages Navigation Menu

Skill Development Courses, SDC, Earn Money Online in Pakistan, Pakistan Education, Result, Admission, Date Sheet, Exam, Career, Jobs, Technology, Health, Diploma, Certificates, SEO, Web Development, Wordpress, Distance Learning & Online Courses

10000 Monthly PSF Scholarship For Matric Students 2018

Pakistan Science Foundation (PSF) Announces Monthly Science Talent Farming Scheme Scholarships of 10000 PKR for Matric Level Students

Pakistan Science Foundation (PSF) is a nonprofit body working under the ministry of science and technology to uplift the students desiring to pursue studies in science subjects, after completing the matriculation. In order to help these deserving students, PSF has launched a scholarship scheme known as science talent farming scheme. Under this PSF scheme the above stated students are financially supported, so that they can fish out the benefits for the nation also.

Who are Eligible to Apply Pakistan Science Foundation (PSF) Science Talent Farming Scheme Scholarships 2018?

The students who have passed their matriculation examination with a minimum of 60% in all the subjects in average and an average of 70% in science subjects. The students who are awaiting the results are also eligible to apply for the scheme. Out of the total seats 80% are reserved for those who studied in a government school throughout their academic career till matriculation, while the remaining 20% seats are for those studying in the private sector institutions provided the monthly fee is less than Rs.1,000/-. The private candidates coming from the private school will have to provide the fee certificate from the concerned school.

Selection Criteria for Pakistan Science Foundation (PSF) Science Talent Farming Scheme Scholarships 2018:

The admission process will comprise of four phases. In the first phase the applicants will be shortlisted who will be called to appear in the screening test based on English, physics, chemistry and mathematics in their allocated centers. The successful candidates will have to appear in a computer based Intelligence Quotient (I.Q.) test. This is the third phase after which the students will be called for the interview in the fourth stage of the selection procedure. The final selection will be made on the basis of the overall performance in all the three phases. The final selection will be made on the basis of provincial quota and STFS policies.

The financial assistance offered will be given to the students studying in the public sector institutions in Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Faisalabad, Multan, Peshawar, Sukkur, Hyderabad, Karachi and Quetta. The students will receive Rs.10, 000/- against the educational expenses. Extra enumerations will be given for the scientific grooming of the students.

How to apply for Pakistan Science Foundation (PSF) Science Talent Farming Scheme Scholarships 2018?

The admission form and the fee slip can be downloaded from the official website of NTS. The fee has to be submitted in the designated branches of HBL, UBL, ABL and the MCB. Don’t forget to collect the receipt after submitting the fee. Completed forms with the fee receipt must be sent to the NTS headquarters in Islamabad not later than —————————— August, 2018.

For further information visit www.nts.org.pk.

10000 Monthly PSF Scholarship For Matric Students 2017

Newspaper Ad

10000 Monthly PSF Scholarship For Matric Students 2016